Asian Americans Advancing Justice – Asian Law Caucus is a non-profit organization. Individual, community, foundation, and corporate support play a critical role in enabling us to defend civil rights by supporting our legal services, litigation, community education, and advocacy.
Here’s how you can support us:
– Donate by check or credit card (Visa or Mastercard)
– Donate online (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, Network for Good)
– Donate through your workplace giving campaign
– Get a matching gift from your company
– Make an in-kind donation for our Silent Auction
– Arrange a Planned Giving (bequests, insurance policy, trusts)
– Give a gift of stock
– Nominate Advancing Justice – Asian Law Caucus for a Cy Pres Award
– Volunteer in our legal clinics or on our event committees
Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by the law. Our Tax ID number is 94-2176139.
If you would like more information about these giving and volunteer opportunities, please email Audee Kochiyama at email@example.com or call us at (415) 896-1701, ext. 131.